MLA’s environmental sustainability program fosters the resilience and prosperity of the Australian red meat and livestock industry by creating opportunities for it to efficiently and effectively manage soil health, water, methane emissions, biodiversity and climate variability.
In this webinar find out how MLA is working towards a sustainable future for Australian red meat.
- Introduction - Jason Strong, MLA Managing Director
- Investing in off-farm and on-farm sustainability - Mick Crowley, MLA General Manager Research, Development and Adoption
- What does economic sustainability look like post farm gate? Michael Lee, MLA Group Manager Science and Innovation
- Environmental stewardship & CN30 - Doug McNicholl, MLA Program Manager Sustainability and Innovation and Fiona Conroy, Producer
- Improving animal welfare - David Beatty, MLA Group Manager Productivity and Animal Wellbeing