MLA’s Producer Adoption program fosters the prosperity and resilience of the Australian red meat and livestock industry by building the capability of producers and advisers to increase on-farm productivity and profitability.
Speakers and resources
- Introduction - Jason Strong, MLA Managing Director
- MLA’s adoption strategy - Mick Crowley, MLA General Manager Research, Development and Adoption
- How ‘Involve and Partner’ adoption strategies have fostered producer innovation - Sarah Strachan, MLA Group Manager Adoption and Commercialisation
- How genetics investments have built resilience - Hamish Chandler, MLA Program Manager Genetics
- Accelerating adoption - Professor Phil Vercoe, University of Western Australia
Share your thoughts on the MLA updates redefining resilience through producer innovation webinar - Take the survey.